Corporate Governance at HoppyGo
Code of Conduct
Handling of the reports at the company follows the below listed principles:
- The whistleblower can submit the report at any time and in any language.
- The whistleblower can choose from various options for submitting the report (see below).
- The whistleblower can submit the report anonymously or give his/her name.
- Strict confidentiality is maintained throughout the entire process of report handling ("need to know" principle).
- An investigation will be initiated only after the facts stated in the hint are taken into account and the reasonable suspicion of a rule violation is carefully assessed.
- Reports are investigated fairly, quickly, and in a sensitive manner.
- The person, who submits the report, has the right of the protection of the whistleblower on the part of the company according to the relevant internal guideline.
- Affected persons are treated fairly and presumed innocent as long as a rule violation is not confirmed
- A Serious Regulatory Violation is an action that significantly affects the interests of the Volkswagen Group or one of its companies, in particular interests of reputation or financial interests, or that significantly violate the ethical values of the Volkswagen Group.
- Management employees are obliged to report any suspicion of a Serious Regulatory Violation immediately to the relevant offices.
- The abuse of the Whistleblower System will not be tolerated and is considered as a Serious Regulatory Violation.
The following options are available to the whistleblowers for submitting their reports (at any time and in any language):
Personally to Central Investigation Office Volkswagen*
By e-mail address
By secure online reporting channel
By contacting the Ombudspersons (external lawyers)
- The Ombudspersons are external neutral lawyers appointed by the Volkswagen Group and are available to the whistleblowers for accepting the concerns.
- The services of Ombudspersons are available in different languages incl. Czech.
- The Ombudsman as a lawyer is the subject to the duty of confidentiality and therefore hands over only the information, which the whistleblower wants to hand over to the Central Investigation Office.
- The identity of a whistleblower is handed over by the Ombudsman only if the reporter explicitly requests so. The Ombudsman never investigates the reports by himself, he only examines the reports with respect to their legitimacy and credibility.
- You will find the contact details of the Ombudspersons on the following websites:
*) In such case please write to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in advance in order to arrange a meeting.